Job ID 167073BR Date posted 08/23/2020 City Forest State MS Country United States
Performs a wide variety of assembly and electro – mechanical tasks in support of a manufacturing/production environment. Duties include assembly, disassembly, re-assembly, fabrication, repair and/or inspection of electronic, electrical, and mechanical systems, and chassis. Qualified candidates must be highly proficient in use of computers as position requires candidate to use computers to review Assembly Instructions, enter shop orders.
- 2 years of directly related manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Check for work correctness
- Route, dispatch and expedite flow of material
- Coat surface of parts, assemblies and finished products with protective or decorative material
- Operate variety of machines such as lathes, milling machines, grinders, and palomar machine
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Must be willing to work any shift (1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift to support business needs)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Secret Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- 3 years prior manufacturing experience preferably in a defense manufacturing environment
- U.S. Secret Security Clearance
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.