Assistant Manager Position Overview:
The purpose of the Assistant Store Manager is to support the Store Manager in ensuring the store location follows company policies and procedures. It is vital that every customer that visits the store location, leaves with a smile. The goal of the Assistant Store Manager is to build the store location by increasing car count by providing quality, quick service and encouraging fleet accounts. Taking care of the customer is the Assistant Store Manager's number one priority.
- Assist in the development of all employees through testing and training.
- Develop proper communication with Store Manager and Area Trainer/s for problem solving.
- Assisting the Store Manager in qualifying all members on the team to perform all functions as outlined in the Lube Technician Job Description.
- Assist the Store Manager in inspecting the premises at frequent intervals to insure the following: equipment is in good working order, facility appearance, inventory properly stocked and landscaping well-maintained.
Directing the team's activities:
- Assists in preparation of the work schedule, assigns work positions, conducts opening and closing procedures, directs cleaning, landscaping, maintenance and overall upkeep
- Supervise the team in all activities involved with operating the business.
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Motivated, energetic, and customer-focused
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Basic computer skills. Ability to use a keyboard and a mouse to correctly collect and enter information into a point of sale system.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Where applicable: Ability to obtain a State Issued Inspector's License.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- While on the job, employees must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Requires use of hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning