Date: Aug 25, 2020
Location: Olive Branch, MS, US
Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 2782
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Anesthesia and Emergency Medicine - At Teleflex, we promote the use of advanced anesthesia and emergency medicine techniques to help improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. Through collaboration with global clinical experts, we lead the way in the development of technology, clinical research and education to improve practice in a meaningful way. Today, our LMA® and Rüsch® brands include some of the most advanced airway management devices on the market. The Arrow® portfolio of pain management products is designed to improve patients' post-operative pain experience. And our Arrow® EZ-IO® System helps address the time-critical challenge of emergency intraosseous vascular access. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
To support shift activities on replenishments, material transactions, and accuracy of inventory levels with the objective of following procedures.
- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP's
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP's, and company policies and procedures
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives. Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method
- Other duties as assigned