What you'll do...
Do you have a passion for helping people and solving problems? Are you constantly seeking knowledge and interested in a career where you'll work hard during tax season, and have the remainder of the year to pursue other interests or hobbies?.
H&R Block is looking for people who are driven to make a difference and take pride in exceeding client expectations to join our team as a seasonal Tax Preparer, serving clients with diverse tax needs. Joining H&R Block as a Tax Professional means you'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with the advanced tax training and certification you?ll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our network of professionals, you?ll experience our passion, pride and purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
What you'll do...
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
What you'll bring to the team...
What you'll bring to the role...
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
It would be even better if you also had...
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.