Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Building capabilities to lead the industry in the advancement of novel products to the market through innovation and execution of analytical testing.
- Provide laboratory support and contribute data and knowledge to the development of biotherapuetics programs.
- Developing analytical methods for release and stability testing of drug substance and drug product.
- Developing, performing and troubleshooting immunofluorescent protocols
- Designing and performing qPCR experiments and leading the advancement of new technologies to support robust assay development and product understanding.
- Work across analytical functions and projects and will also provide technical counsel to other scientists, organizations and senior leadership.
- Documenting and reporting lab work according to GMP practices
- Effectively interacting with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Accountable for project success and results delivery
- Analyze, interpret and present data to project teams.
- Authoring, revising and reviewing test methods, technical reports and regulatory content.
- Mentoring colleagues on scientific and strategic directions
- Ph.D. in immunology, cell biology, virology or closely-related field with 0-5 years of experience or B.S./M.S. with significant, relevant experience
- Molecular and cell biology skills, including familiarity with techniques such as digital droplet PCR and flow cytometry.
- Experience developing and performing cell-based assays, immunoassays and qPCR methods
- Proficiency in DNA technologies such as primer/probe design, digital droplet PCR and sequencing data interpretation
- Experience in GxP (GLP, GMP) environment and implementation of continuous improvement practices
- Method validation experience
- Excellent technical writing and verbal presentation skills. Outstanding leader behaviors and the ability to collaborate and mentor others.
- Proven record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment and effective communication to project teams
Position is full-time Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Chesterfield, MO are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.