Leads and performs a full range of varied sorting, inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties or any other task in furtherance of the work or goals of Stratosphere Quality and its customers.
Sorting and inspection work can include visual inspection, touch point inspection, or use of measuring equipment to determine conformity of a part. Rework projects eliminate known defects with a part, includes work such as deburring or replacing a component part.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Serves as interim acting job leader when project supervisor is unavailable
- Inspects parts
- Leads work of other team members
- Ensures all team members arrive to job area on time
- Ensures all team members have proper equipment, tools and gauges; verifies that equipment is signed out
- Communicates with customer/job site contacts as needed on job requirements
- Verifies team member's compliance with procedures, policies and job site specific regulations
- Completes required paperwork as needed for duration and completion of a project
With a wide variety of client projects, Team Leads gain experience with many facets of the manufacturing process for many different types of products, parts and components.
Adaptability and dependability are crucial to being successful as a Team Lead
Qualified candidates will possess a valid state issued driver's license as well as meet driving eligibility requirements as well as the ability to:
- Effectively use computer programs such as Excel and Outlook on a daily basis
- Travel on day and overnight trips if necessary
- Work flexible hours based on project and business demands
- Meet the following Physical Requirements: Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for up to 12 hours; Stand for up to 12 hours
Team Lead Qualifications:
- A history of being dependable, and reliable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math, reading, and reading comprehension skills
Pre-employment screening includes a criminal background check and a drug screen