At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is currently seeking anCMT or LPNto join our Chronic Care Management Team as a Chronic Care Coordinator.Represent Phoenix Home Care & Hospice in a caring and professional manner to doctors and other health professionals.
- Six paidholidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- On Call Pay when applicable
- Positive Work Environment
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with the care team to facilitate:
- Patient advocacy
- Coordination of care between providers
- Obtain health records
- Establish a relationship of trust
- Effective communication
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Show good judgement
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills
- Effectively communicate with the care team
- Ability to work arotatingon call schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Our Hiring Managerwill review your submitted information and interviews will be booked accordingly.
- CMT or LPN
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a caregiver or health care professional is required.
- Strong clinical background is preferred.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.