As a Licensed Therapist (OT or PT) Clinical Consultant, you will manage, workflow and technical design across all clinical therapy venues. By leveraging your strong communication skills, you will articulate operational and clinical impacts of workflow and technical decisions to client and Cerner project teams. You will represent leadership expectations for testing strategy, issue management, conversion readiness and post-conversion responsibilities to Cerner and client stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include: manage project escalations tracking, status and client expectations as point of contact for revenue cycle leadership; lead clinically driven revenue cycle (CDRC) conversations across venues; work closely with CIO, CFO, and revenue cycle leadership to define financial metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting prior to conversion; and participate in legacy accounts receivable planning conversations and decisions.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's degree in Clinical Studies
- At least 5 years of clinical or healthcare work experience
- Licensed Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist
- At least 1 year of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience.
- At least 4 years of people management experience
- Experience with spinal cord injury, poly-trauma, and or blind rehabilitation experience
- Experience working with Veterans
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Reside in Kansas City, MO area or near a major, international airport