Imagine a job where you can advance your career with a privately held company that is growing rapidly and best in class in many industry metrics. Work with a company that is big enough to matter in the competitive landscape of bottle water, yet small enough to value the customer and the employee.
Premium Waters, Inc. is looking for a JD Edwards Business Systems Support Analyst: Warehouse/Inventory to join our team in the Fort Worth Metro area. This is a rewarding position with plenty of diversity in the work day. You will never work the same day twice. Feel good knowing that you are involved with products that people look forward to receiving, making this a fun and interactive job! Enjoy a family-friendly environment where your success, safety, and well-being are of the utmost importance to the company and its success.
Premium Waters is seeking a highly motivated professional for the position of JD Edwards Business Systems Support Analyst with specific focus Warehouse, Inventory Control, Dock Scheduling to join our support team working in a fast-paced, challenging, rapidly growing environment. Under general direction they will interview business partners and provide guidance and support to improve our systems functions by assisting with the design, structure, testing, implementation and role-out of software enhancements. We are looking for passion, commitment and a desire to exceed expectations while demonstrating a strong work ethic. Candidates must demonstrate high levels of problem solving, process management, project management and written documentation.
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst or similar roles with strengths in gathering requirements and/or module configurations
- Must have problem solving, project management and precise documenting skills to succeed in this role
- Excellent listening as well as oral and written communication skills
- Experience supporting JDE Edwards Enterprise One implementation of Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Distribution, Order Management, Inventory applications or Finance (G/L, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable)
- JD Edwards development experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with at least one JD Edwards upgrade preferred
- Demonstrated mastery of JD Edwards file-layouts and structures, forms, interface techniques and business views
- Solid experience with typical JD Edwards implementation methodologies; experience with development life cycle required
- Experience with E1 Pages, Café and web applications a plus
- 4 year business or accounting degree desired but not required
- Team Player with proven ability to work well under deadlines
Essential Job Duties:
- Supports our broad implementation JDE Enterprise One applications including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Advanced Warehouse, Advanced Shipping and Finance (G/L, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable)
- Works collaboratively with business, IT, and consultant teams to analyze requirements, propose and execute solutions
- Uses expert knowledge to configure applications to support business requirements
- Works closely with business managers and users to understand their processes and procedures.
- Develops user documentation, including system reference manuals and training materials.
- Lead ongoing system processing support and evaluate the need to escalate to Developers
- Will perform other related work as required.