Brewer Science, Inc., a major innovator of high-technology solutions for the semiconductor / microelectronics markets is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate to fill an open position as a Senior Lab Technician located in Rolla, MO or Vichy, MO.
Perform basic quality control tests, data entry, and documentation, and other tasks per the instruction of the Quality Control Supervisor.
- Conduct routine physical property testing (e.g. density, viscosity, etc.) of BSI products,intermediate materials, and raw materials; report & document results
- Alert QC supervisor and manufacturing personnel of out of control or out of spec test results
- Operate and perform routine maintenance on inspection and test equipment/instruments to maintain accuracy, precision, and fitness for use
- Perform general housekeeping tasks and clean-up procedures
- Ensure that the use and storage of inspection/measuring/test equipment or instrument is such that the accuracy, precision, and fitness for use are maintained
- Assist with key functional tests (e.g. chromatography, spectroscopy, etc.) on BSI products, intermediate materials, and raw materials
- Troubleshoot issues with test results and inspection equipment under supervision
- Show initiative to minimize the number of unprocessed production samples
- Writing and revision of test procedures
- Maintain clear thorough entries in lab notebooks, specifically by denoting complete procedures and data
Lab Technician Credentials and Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus 4 years' experience in a lab or chemical manufacturing environment or Associate Degree or
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Senior Lab Technician Credentials and Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus 6 years related experience in a lab or chemical manufacturing environment or
- Associate's Degree plus two years' experience or
- Bachelors Degree preferred or
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience
Application Process: To apply for this position please complete the online application. This position is open until filled. Screening will begin immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Veterans