At Hologic, we're an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we've been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women's health.
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women's health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
The Territory Manager (TM) will successfully manage a territory promoting the company's GYN surgical products to meet established sales objectives and goals in an ethical manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute an interactive, strategic, and tactical territory Sales Plan; including: Master Sales plan, Gap Analysis, Marketing and Educational plans
Achieve sales forecast objectives for all products, to include capital equipment and related disposables
- Conduct sales calls, build rapport, and make presentations to surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, hospital administration, payers, insurers, health-care providers, and others necessary to achieve territory sales objectives
- Create and/or implement custom in-field promotional programs for targeted regional customers and decision maker
- Establish and control territory operating budget
- Provide surgical procedure and technical product support in surgery as well as ongoing customer service in accordance with company policy
- Support the development of in-field training programs for regional centers of excellence and develop a close working relationship with the course director and facility
- Plan and conduct educational programs at regional institutions for customer training and provide classroom or in-field training to new hires as needed.
- Provide feedback on product performance, competition, products, marketing practices and customer satisfaction. Submit special reports regarding operation of the territory, product acceptance, and specifications, or competitive activity.
- Attend all corporate training, sales meetings, conventions, and in-field development courses
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Managerial sales/marketing experience
- Experience in capital equipment and/or medical instrument sales, a plus. Operating room experience and demonstrated ability to work with surgeons is desirable
- Ability to develop a market, based on a new product/technology and surgical procedures
- Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
- Experience in developing and establishing professional education training courses for surgeons and nursing staff
- B.A/B.S from an accredited university preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated successful sales experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, and other popular business software desirable
- Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory. The position requires traveling to regional accounts and medical conventions which may necessitate overnight stays.
- The position requires lifting of an approximately 25 pound piece of equipment
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.