IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA, in partnership with Supernus Pharmaceuticals, is excited to announce in partnership with Supernus Pharmaceuticals that we are looking for experienced and highly self-motivated Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) with experience in:
- Neurological disorders such as epilepsy, ADHD, etc.
- Presenting product and relevant disease state information to HCPs
- Presenting product and pharmacoeconomic data to Managed Care Organizations
- Working with Key Thought Leaders both regionally and nationally
The MSL will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Medical Affairs Department and the Medical Team in field-based operations
- Cross functional interactions with the Medical Affairs and Commercial Team
- Assisting Medical Affairs with outside management/development of Managed Markets
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationship with regional/national Key Thought Leaders
- Serving as an internal expert on clinical and medical information for relevant neuroscience specialty areas
- MD, PharmD, NP, PA, PhD or other NS degree
Clinical experience in neuroscience or internal medicine preferred
- 1+ years of Medical Science Liaison experience required; 3+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience presenting to Managed Care Organizations in the pharmaceutical industry required
- Commercial/market experience with product launches, clinical development, and pharmacoeconomics required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Sound foundation and experience in science with solid business acumen
- Open to furthered development; a willingness to learn more about and to contribute to the greater organization
- Frequent travel required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.