The Deputy General Counsel will manage legal affairs of the firm with a primary focus on regulatory matters and litigation.
- 10+ years of Property & Casualty insurance regulatory work
- 10+ years of proven litigation experience
- Experience providing legal advice in an insurance company holding system that includes multiple underwriting companies with respect to matters between and among affiliates
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- J.D. from accredited law school
- Active membership in at least one U.S. State Bar
- Fully-paid employee Medical, Dental, and Vision plans • Fully-vested employer match 401(k) • Section 125 - Flexible Spending Account • In-house Pharmacy eliminates co-pay • Tuition Reimbursement