OMAHA LITIGATION FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
Are you an experienced attorney looking for a new opportunity in the world of family law? The Litigation Family Law Attorney position is the perfect fit if you're ready to take on a new challenge that comes with industry-leading benefits. This role offers seasoned attorneys a place where you can focus on your passion of practicing law in a specialized practice field.
Job Highlight: Cordell & Cordell offers an environment where you feel supported and appreciated at every corner. We value our leaders and strive to give you the best work-life balance in a team-based environment. That means you won't be spending your time generating new leads or searching for new business but rather focusing on managing your clients' cases and providing expert strategies.
At Cordell & Cordell, we recruit the top talent and invest in our people to make this a destination career and provide a workplace you can call home.
Job Description: Your role in our mission includes the following responsibilities-
- Proactively manage family law cases from beginning to end
- Provide superior customer service to all clients including monthly status reports and weekly reviews of cases
- Make improvement recommendations to practice managers
- Manage performance metrics to track accomplishments and client satisfaction through practice quality software
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited university
- Passed the Bar Exam on the first attempt
- 2-6 years of litigation experience
- 1st chair family law experience
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Nebraska
- Ability to quickly learn new technical programs and software
Cordell & Cordell is an international domestic litigation firm focusing on representing men throughout the United States and United Kingdom. We strive to hire and reward employees who take pride in creating a world-class experience for our clients and peers. Visit CordellCordell.com for more information.
Cordell & Cordell
Outstanding People | Unparalleled Service