United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc Group!
The Account Representative/Direct position maintains close relationships with existing profitable customers in their respective region and has a strong understanding of our products and applications. The successful candidate will effectively adapt to changing business conditions and customer requirements, and successfully execute the Go-To-Market Strategy. This position reports directly to the Key Account Manager and the preferred location for this role is Elko, NV.
The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Personal protection equipment may be required in this role. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
- Develop and promote customer relationships with the objective of gaining a clear understanding of the customer needs and the means to satisfy them
- Direct responsibility for a set of customers within a specific region or application
- Collaborate with customer to plan consumables and parts flows
- Assess customer applications to ensure correct product offerings and total cost ownership levels are achieved
- Plan, organize and administer equipment demonstrations as per set procedures
- Contribute to total addressable market, sales, order, inventory forecasting and ensure product availability before securing future dated orders
- Create proposals and deliver profitable sales according to set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Regular reporting of customer and market activities to Business Developer
- Provide reports on a monthly basis utilizing CRM identifying opportunities, changing business conditions or any other pertinent information
- Implement actions that result in sales and profitability growth that are in line with overall company goals and objectives
- Define customer applications so that the correct product portfolio can be represented
- Maintaining courteous and professional demeanor and communication with customers and internal staff at all times
- Bachelor's degree required or the equivalent combination of education/experience
- A minimum of 3 years' sales and/or customer service experience in an industrial environment; mining and/or construction experience is highly preferred
- Heavy equipment industry knowledge and experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Extensive travel is required in this position
- Residence in the Elko, NV region is highly preferred
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2019 of $ 4.2 billion USD and has more than 14,000 employees. Principal product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com