Executive Recruiter – Temporary (US Remote)
TTEC is seeking an Executive Recruiter to support hiring across all functions of the enterprise.
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services.
Founded in 1982, our nearly 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities.
What you'll be doing:
The Executive Recruiter will support global hiring across the enterprise at the Executive Director and above levels. This role will work across all corporate functions initiating and managing candidate relationships through the recruitment process. This includes research and search strategy development, candidate development, interviews, assessment, presentation, client management, and offer. Success includes tenacious candidate pursuit and efficient delivery while providing consultative high touch partnerships with your stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Director, Executive Search and stakeholders to understand hiring requirements and objectives
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to identify and source candidates for both current and future requirements
- Initiate contact with candidates with persuasiveness and maintain high touch, responsive, and lasting relationships through the recruitment lifecycle (source to close).
- Interview candidates and accurately assess qualifications and present a comprehensive appraisal of the candidate(s) to the stakeholder
- Manage in process candidates and ensure a fair, timely and transparent experience
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates through proactive outreach, branding events and referrals
- Team, develop and maintain successful partnerships with key functional partners (Human Capital, Compensation, Finance, & Legal) to deliver successful recruitment outcomes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6 years' executive recruitment experience, generalist in nature, sales discipline is required. Retained search firm experience preferred
- Proven & recent background managing 7 Executive Director/VP searches simultaneously
- Experienced developing and executing sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Experienced interviewing, assessing and presenting candidates / managing the full recruitment cycle for complex and senior level hires
- Recruitment process management background using an ATS and/or CRM.
- A high degree of comfort in communicating with senior level executives, via phone, video, and in person
- Outstanding database and internet research skills as well as a broad knowledge of business information sources
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Service oriented attitude with a sense of urgency and tenacity
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.