Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore and the United Kingdom. We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
The Senior Compliance Engineer will work within the Electrical Engineering Department and will report into the Director of Electrical Engineering. Responsibilities include:
- Serves as an expert for UL/CSA/IEC 61010, EN 61326 and FCC part 15 as they apply to instrument design, testing and manufacture.
- Responsible for reviewing hardware designs for compliance to UL/CSA/IEC 61010, EN 61326 and FCC part 15.
- Responsible for conducting tests for official UL/CSA/IEC 61010 TRF and to ensure compliance to EN 61326 and FCC part 15.
- Represents company in UL/CSA/IEC 61010 audits by NRTL and ensures compliance to audit findings.
- Writes and maintains procedures related to Safety and EMC testing.
- Mentors and trains junior engineers.
- Maintains safety and EMC laboratory.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of compliance experience with UL/CSA/IEC 61010 (or similar standard), EN 61326 and FCC part 15 with a BS Degree. 5 years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- Ability to be accepted by NRTL into the CPC program.
- Strong technical writing ability.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.