We are hiring immediately for Warehouse Associates in the Reno area. This job is located in Reno and not on USA Parkway. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for picking, packing and shipping customer orders – this includes weighing, measuring and securely packing shipments for pickup at appropriate times. Our Warehouse Associates will also inspect our receiving freight and document any damage upon arrival. We currently have openings for day shifts or swing shifts.
- Receiving duties of incoming parts
- Physically receive parts for inventory
- Record tracking documentation of inventoried instruments, parts and accessories
- Count and inspect inventory upon arrival
- Complete cycle counts
- Operate machinery including fork life, electronic pallet jack, dock plate
- All other duties as assigned
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to maintain a clean, tidy and organized warehouse
- A team player mentality and good attitude with other team members and management
- Ability to life up to 50 pounds and consistently reach, bend and stoop
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
Warehouse Associate Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior warehouse experience preferred but not required
Our business - and our approach - is personal. IntelliSource has over 20 years of business process outsourcing experience–bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you.We are an E-Verify Employer.