ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to support Submarine Maintenance Engineering Planning & Procurement (SUBMEPP) for Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Dover, NH. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Engineering Technician IV ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
Review Technical Feedback Reports (TFBRs) and provide synopsis for database entry and customer feedback.
Review TFBRs and Planned Maintenance System (PMS) documentation to determine deltas and process for correction and adjudication.
Provide quality analysis of engineering documentation and provide technical feedback.
Interface with customer for technical research and data support.
Develop and revise Planned Maintenance System (PMS) documentation as directed by the customer, based on fleet feedback or other requirements.
Conduct Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis to determine new system maintenance requirements.
Develop or revise documents by researching, extracting and analyzing a variety of information from operating manuals, drawings, technical manuals, equipment specifications, and configuration data. Assist with the development and communication of policies and procedures
- Apply maintenance engineering practices to develop, prepare, or recommend written planned maintenance procedures on shipboard components and systems.
- 4 years relevant experience operating and maintaining submarine equipment and systems and working with Planned Maintenance System (PMS) and the 3M System.
Must be able to work shipboard for ship checks and procedure validations
Qualification as Submarine Warfare Specialist or Submarine Warfare Officer.
Experience as a PQS qualified Maintenance Worker or Work Center Supervisor, Divisional, Departmental, or ships 3-M Coordinator on a naval vessel
- Experience in the maintenance and/or operation of submarine combatant systems or hull, mechanical or electrical (HM&E) systems for US Navy submarines
This experience would be accumulated on active duty in the US Navy or in a Naval Shipyard or private shipyard performing maintenance or new construction work
- Proficient in the use of Windows PC and Microsoft Office software
- High School Diploma or accredited GED equivalent.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor