About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
The Customer Integratorwill act as theprocurement interface with the customer in conjunction with theCompany's Account Team, to support customer and buyer issues and to ensure customer satisfaction and confidencetied to the Company's business model, driving value to the organization as well as to the customer.This position will provide a broad range of responsibilities involving specialized information such as develop, co-develop and drive stream-lined customer processes across internal and customer organizations. This includes collaboration on dead & excess inventory reduction, short coded product, leftover ad product, impending weather events, process documentation, projects and customer reserve issues.
- Review multiple reports on a daily/weekly basis to quickly, accurately analyze and develop solutions for current and potential issues for the Company and the Customer. This will include working with Procurement Team Managers, Merchandising, Customer Supply Chain, warehouses, transportation, customer service, customer ad teams & demand planning.
- Ensure solid service from and to Customer on special programs, weekly distros, new items, man outs/long term man outs, and or seasonal activities or BCP actions.
- Communicate with internal procurement team and Customer to review and resolve unauthorized, discontinued items, impaired inventory, leftover ads and demand shortfalls.
- Organize and lead/participate in meetings, as requested to capture and support actions/communicate internally and externally specific to status of service disruptions, special programs, transitions, launches or changes in business, while ensuring all integral business partners are actively involved, i.e. transportation, procurement, warehousing, demand planning, account team, and customer, as needed.
- Complete special projects and other duties, as required.Coordinate meetings/calls with all appropriate participantsTrain new hires Handle weekend and holiday coverage as needed
- Travel Required:Yes
- Office : Office Temperature (65F to 75F)
- Specialized Knowledge :
- Special Skills : Sound statistical acumen, interpretation and analytical abilities; Professional verbal and written communication skills; Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment; Ability to deal with confidential information and interact with all levels of management
- Physical abilities: :
- Other: : Able to work weekend and holiday coverage, as needed; Potential for minimal travel to customer, vendor, training, or other C&S divisions
Years Of Experience
- 2-5 : years of relevant work experience
Associate Degree - General Studies
1st Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.