Functions as an integral member of the unit-based care delivery team by performing a variety of technical components essential to the ongoing delivery of quality patient care. Performs a variety of generic and population-specific technical activities which support the delivery of optimal patient care while maintaining the highest level of patient safety.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer keyboarding and data entry skills required.
- Requires the ability to utilize and navigate electronic clinical documentation system in order to enter patient data.
- Current registration in the State of New Hampshire as a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA).
- BLS certified. If not BLS certified, must obtain BLS certification prior to completion of orientation, not to exceed 21 days from date of hire with Catholic Medical Center. Must maintain BLS throughout employment.