Working under minimal supervision of the Supervisor, Corporate Cleaning referring only exceptional problems and issues for management review or approval, the Corporate Cleaner-Team Lead provides routine manual labor associated with daily cleaning and/or custodial tasks within specified periods of time at a detailed and thorough level. Leads a housecleaning team in both routine & special projects; works in a hands-on manner. Provides catering & executive level cleaning, as well as ability to set-up and breakdown business meeting functions at executive level. Serves as the lead position, regularly guiding, training and assisting other Corporate Cleaning team members.
Independently completes daily cleaning and/or custodial tasks at a detailed and thorough level without causing significant disruption in the surrounding employees' work day.
- Completes daily cleaning tasks including but not limited to mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, glass and window cleaning.
- Removes trash from all assigned areas of the organization.
- Cleans and restocks bathrooms twice a day within specified period of time being sure to display the proper signage so employees are aware.
- Cleans and restocks break rooms twice a day in assigned areas.
- Department Operations
Completes general operation duties as needed and provides guidance and training to team members of the department.
- Alerts supervisor of any problem areas, polices for rubbish or items out of place.
- Guiding, training and assisting others on the corporate cleaning team
- Notifies supervisor of equipment in need of repair or replacement.
- Assists with training and mentoring of team members in cleaning duties.
- Completes required training sessions per departmental guidelines. Cleans offices including executive offices and conference rooms.
- Special projects
- Basic computer skills with ability to manage a Microsoft Outlook inbox, send and receive emails and utilize time management system.
- Advanced working knowledge of commercial office cleaning.
- Proven knowledge of cleaning methods, materials, and equipment.
- On the job experience with catering/banquet set-ups and breakdowns for executive level meetings.
Working knowledge of maintaining and updating SDS sheets, fill out forms and maintain inventories. Other Behavioral Competencies
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Dependable with ability to maintain consistent working schedule.
- Discreet with ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Organized with ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills with ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Trustworthy with ability to perform all parts of the job requirements unsupervised.
- Strong recall ability of policy and procedures.
Previous team lead experience is preferred