At PKF O'Connor Davies, our Winter Tax Internship Program allows students to assist in providing quality tax services to the Firm's clients. Winter Tax Interns are assigned to one of our industry groups to work as a team member on diverse client engagements. Interns get real-world, hands on experience, allowing them to explore a career in public accounting with PKF O'Connor Davies and assisting in tax scanning and tax return preparation. This part-time internship program runs concurrent with busy season, from mid-February to mid-April.
- Develop relationships with clients and employees.
- Become familiar with and adhere to the Firm's policies and procedures as they relate to being an efficient and professional team member.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic technical tax requirements.
- Become proficient in scanning and preparing tax returns.
- Develop a working knowledge of all microcomputer applications, which are routinely used.
- Must have at least 75% of a B.A. / B.S. degree in Accounting completed from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Potential candidates should have good communication and computer skills and be team players who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Interns must be customer-focused and able to multitask.