799 million. That's how many lives are touched by Novartis products globally. And, while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
The Packaging Specialist will primarily be responsibile for packaging inventory management (receipt, stocking, replenishment etc.), shipping/receiving including Lu177 Chloride receipt, and final product packaging.
Major Activities will include the following:
- Accurate/timely data entry for GXP documents
- Coordination of shipping, receiving, storage and processing of goods
- Load and unload trucks using industrial equipment
- Inspect and verify material, labels and documents for completeness and accuracy
- Transfer material to proper storage areas
- Ability to operate all applicable radiation detection equipment
- Be able to record neat and accurate documentation
- Actively participate and support all site and team projects and initiatives; Act in accordance with Novartis values and behaviors
- Complete applicable required job specific training, cGMP, HS&E, Dangerous Goods, etc.
- Support the ordering and maintaining inventory of warehouse supplies in conjunction with supply chain
- Coordinate the pickup and destruction of both Non-hazardous waste and hazardous waste.
- Familiar and capable of using MS office suite; Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Desire to work together to achieve a common goal.
- Understand and monitor adherence to established Key Performance Indicators to ensure optimum performance
- Ability to prioritize and respond to business needs
- Ability to adapt and learn new and complex equipment and systems
What you'll bring to the role:
- High School diploma or equivalent
Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Distribution, Warehousing, Manufacturing experience in a regulated industry is required
- This positions requires work on a Sunday through Thursday schedule from 7 AM- 3 PM
- The ability to work on Sunday's is required
- Hazardous shipping training is highly preferred
- The ability to enter accurate/timely data entry for GXP documents is required
- The ability to bserve all safety requirements (OSHA, NJDEP), GMP regulations (FDA), and housekeeping practices while performing duties is required
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive (LTI) for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements and employee recognition scheme.
At Advanced Accelerator Applications, we believe the answers are found when highly agile and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore transformative innovation. Where you are empowered to push boundaries/create innovation/challenge assumptions by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at AAA! Start your career conversation today.