With 350 associates across 40 countries, Commercial IT is the backbone for Novartis launch excellence and commercial/medical execution. We deliver integrated IT Solutions and Services within an eco-system of partners. We are hiring, adding 30 new roles to our team based in the United States.
Here is your opportunity to work with the latest technology to make an impact and support a multimillion portfolio in an innovative, unbossed environment.
Manage the design of system solutions in alignment with design and architectural
standards, while meeting quality, performance, security and business requirements.
Actively engage with customers to analyze and refine requirements for delivering the necessary salesforce technology services to support our business.
Manage the scheduling and deployment of IT solutions across multiple countries and/or functions.
- Design and manage solutions for projects by compiling the required functional and technical needs according to defined time schedules.
- Ensure solution and delivery traceability to requirements and technologies.
- Ensure designs adheres to architectural roadmap and supports the development, execution and operations of solutions.
- Ensure that delivery of solutions meet requirements outlined in the project documentation.
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when delivering new solutions and services.
- Ensure that designs of solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
- Ensure that all work is designed in line with agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Ensure design of solutions meets with quality standards.
- Establish standardized designs processes to enable cost effective delivery of solutions.
- Authorize and conduct solution design handover and lead the solution discussions with the other work streams.
- Ensure that all designs and deployment of solutions can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and backed out (if required).
- Ensure that solution designs deliver the expected outcomes and value for the customers.
- Ensure designs are compliant with security and compliance policies and procedures.
- Lead scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions
for key gaps and provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams.
- Ensure that solution testing is performed to meet quality standards.
- Establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery.
- 8+ years' experience in managing teams within IT project related environments.
- 5+ years delivery experience in Life Sciences, Salesforce, Veeva, Patient programmes, CRM projects or an equivalent area.
- University degree in business/technical area adequate equivalent.
- Expert understanding of application development, and methodologies.
- Strong stakeholder management and/or business consulting skills.
- Superior communication skills.
- Expert ITIL / Agile / GxP, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track rack record in large, global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Highly dependable, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Ability to operate in matrix organization effectively
- Strong can-do attitude and results-focused
Salesforce or Veeva related professional certifications are desirable.