With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018,Forbesmagazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
- Accountable for leading application development supporting business objectives while demonstrating independence in software development lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing.
- Lead new and existing applications along with enhancements to websites, web applications, and infrastructure.
- Perform hands-on coding while designing and architecting web content solutions.
- Serve as a liaison to internal customers, research groups and various business support areas.
- Provides technical guidance to junior programmers and other software engineers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
- 8+ years of proven experience in software development and system maintenance.
- Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology.
- Demonstrated experience with N-tiered applications, multi-tier architecture, and production Internet architectures.
- Experienced at developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns
- Proficient experience and understanding in the following technologies: C#, ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI, AngularJS, NUnit and Moq, LINQ, NHibernate or Entity Framework, Spring.Net, Continuous Integration, JQuery, CSS, AJAX
- Highly experienced at leading teams, interacting with business partners or customers, and guiding project direction.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
- Superior organization skills, skilled at recognizing priorities and keeping a team focused most important features.
- Must have passion for development and latest technologies
- Leadership and ability to guide design and technical meetings
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervisio
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.