Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world's most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today's digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
As the Avaya Customer Gallery Sr. Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for managing, growing and evangelizing a compelling and persuasive customer reference program that provides timely references, nurtures a vibrant peer review community, and delivers impactful case studies in support of sales, analyst and investor relations, demand generation campaigns, field & channel events, press releases and other marketing activities.
The Customer Gallery candidate should be passionate, highly motivated, and creative and will be responsible for building ongoing awareness of Avaya and raising visibility of the company through the accomplishments of our customers. The Customer Gallery Sr. Manager will be responsible for assisting Avaya customers in telling their stories through various media tools including written case studies, videos, webinars, social media, etc.
- Prior experience working with customers (references), influencers, and/or peer communities in B2B enterprise software and services required.
- Understanding of how to build relationships with volunteers in reference programs.
- Specific experience working with peer review sites and communities like G2, TrustRadius and Gartner Peer Insights is a plus.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to translate technical details and implementation success into engaging, value driven stories consumable by diverse audiences
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced and lean organization.
- Passion for building a world class program and desire to own and refine key operational processes with limited resources.
- Help manage the Avaya Customer Gallery reference program, working cross-functionally between sales, customer success, product, and marketing teams to identify, develop, and engage reference customers.
- Create, grow, and manage a healthy community of reference customers in a way that respects our customer's time and effort while maximizing the positive impact of their engagement to them, their organization, and Avaya.
- Create and help create content of various types (written case studies, customer testimonial videos, presentation slides, etc.) based on our customer's experiences and successes.
- Activate (ensuring utilization of) reference customer relationships, related content, and interactions to positively impact: sales and marketing activity, product development, the customer's career, and their organization.
- Manage high-touch customer reference relationships.
- Create and maintain in-depth customer profiles and contacts.
- Stimulate, nurture, and curate review activity on peer review sites and communities like G2, T, and Gartner Trust Radius and Gartner Peer Insights.
7 - 10 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience