- 1-3 years' experience in Analytics, preferably in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in analytics, statistics, finance, or any analytical related fields, and/or 2 plus years relevant work experience. Engineer Degrees also considered
- Proficiency with financial modeling and data analysis
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, and other departments within the organization.
Desired skills but not necessary:
- Working knowledge of SAS, SQL, SAP Business Objects or similar relational databases.
- Demonstrate analytical skills in data mining, data manipulation, report development and visualization.
- Prior Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry
Responsible for monitoring KPIs and gathering necessary information and data to provide analysis for call center needs. Must be able to identify and expedite issues through the proper channels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide intraday, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysis on KPIs to further illustrate performance.
- Analyze & report on key call center metrics to gauge trends and forecast performance.
- Determines financial performances by comparing and analyzing forecasts and budget with actual results.
- Prepare monthly performance reporting by division/department showing financial impact.
- Identify major incidents as they happen and work with business partners to address and correct them.
- Track events that will either hinder or increase KPIs.
- Work with leaders to effectively deploy and analyze initiatives.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding all analysis and reporting.
- Support the creation of strategic initiatives in a fast paced environment with rigorous statistical analysis
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.