What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Strength in providing customer service support to clients or guidance to team members on a broad range of escalated issues.
- Strength in prioritization and can assign problems and service issues to other team members.
- Readiness to coordinate problem resolution and implement changes in lines with established change processes.
- Adeptness at verifying the quality of problem resolution, changes and enhancements, and monitoring trends.
- Ability to provide basic research, maintenance, and application support.
- Willingness to work effectively as a team, unite to resolve critical service issues.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide technology-based customer service and support for an assigned business segment, as well as conduct first-level analysis research, maintenance, and support of systems and applications.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to ensure inquiries and issues are addressed, resolved and communicated promptly and effectively under all conditions.
- Ensure change activities are performed on time, minimizing risk to the service and business environment.
- Monitor resources to ensure availability associated with business applications and technology.
- Identify, resolve, or escalate service delivery issues and complaints.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures and resources necessary to assist in problem determination, as well as recovery.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of technology components, applications, clients/customers and business services.
- Prioritize activities to ensure time invested is appropriate to the availability impact.
- Provide seamless integration of activities and processes, recognizing system interdependencies.
- Act as an information source to colleagues, business partners and clients/customers.
- Deliver and maintain accurate reports and documentation.
- Follow established procedures and standards.
- Comply with disaster and business recovery plans.
- Maintain a secure work environment, adhere to notification and escalation processes.
- Communicate effectively within the team relative to service issues and scheduled changes.
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to internal departmental processes.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practice, standards, project management disciplines.
Other duties as assigned • Driving Requirements: • Travel Requirements:
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
- Ability to work evenings/overnight is a necessity
- Expertise in Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, Cloud, Websphere, JBOSS, Linux, ITIL, ServiceNow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously
- Some scripting experience
- Experience with incident, change and problem management