Association Headquarters is searching for a skilled Marketing Manager to support one of our valued client partners. The Marketing Manager is responsible for working with the Executive Board, volunteers and committees to create and maintain the association's brand and marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop growth-focused marketing plans for both the organization and its individual functional areas (e.g., Annual Conference, Membership, Education, Certification)
- Create and maintain an annual content calendar
- Coordinate the organizations blog: Oversee external marketing resources to ensure timely and brand-specific delivery of material
- Assign and manage content with volunteers
Maintain blog software
- Serve as association spokesperson to the media
- Compile and publish a weekly informational email to membership
- Manage email communications using email automation software
- Develop and manage the process for capturing and converting member prospects
- Maintain content on the website and members-only forum
- Manage social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest
- Coordinate digital advertising efforts including Google AdWords, Facebook ads
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure quality deliverables (e.g., graphic design, etc.).
- Develop and coordinate SEO plan
- Capture performance metrics and interpret for future marketing activities
- Create and manage marketing budget
Education, Experience and Required Proficiencies
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, English, or another related area
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Significant project management experience
- Ability to achieve consensus among diverse groups of stakeholders
- Considerable business acumen
- Broad knowledge of marketing with significant digital experience
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Highly attuned to details and nuance in language
- Ability to utilize (or learn) various marketing technologies (i.e., mail management, CRM, database, website, blog)
- Has an eye for branding and graphic design
- Knowledge of YourMembership, WordPress, MailChimp, and Bill.com is a plus
To be considered for this position, the online application must be submitted, along with an updated resume. All applicable fields on the application are required.
AH utilizes Spark Hire, a video interview software, to gain better insight on our candidates. Please use the below link to submit your video interview for review.
AH is a professional services firm that specializes in helping non-profit organizations achieve their mission, create value, and advance their causes, industries, and professions. We have four main divisions within AH a full-service Association Management Company; a Marketing and Communications Agency (MarCom); a Meetings & Events Management Team; and a division that focuses on other custom solutions such as strategic planning, website builds, database integrations, accounting services, staff recruitment, credentialing management, public affairs and lobbying, and growing non-dues revenue.
For more information, visit www.AHredchair.com, connect with AH on Facebook on youtube.com/AssociationHQ and follow @AHredchair on Twitter.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Voluntary Life Insurance - Employee Paid
- AFLAC available
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
Other Benefits of Working at AH:
- Named Best Place to Work by Philadelphia Business Journal 6 Times based on a survey conducted of our employees
- Industry Leader Most credentialed AMC, and the first AMC to be Customer Service Certified by the Customer Service Institute of America
- Flex Schedules
- On-site fitness center, open 24/7
- Gym reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and Development opportunities