L0701 DCH Brunswick Toyota
Do you like to stay busy? Multi-task? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Starting your career as a Lot Porter could be just for you.
We are part of Lithia Motors with over 180 dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
As a Lot Attendant/Service Porter you will be responsible for taking care of vehicles in the service area and for ensuring all vehicles are clean and ready for delivery to customers. This individual also assists with maintaining merchandise materials current on vehicles.
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Thoroughly clean (wash, vacuum and polish) and maintain all vehicles.
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors being serviced.
- Apply chemical protecting coating to front of vehicles and windshields.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.