Woongjin, INC. is looking for a talented a JAVA/API Developer for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
In this role, you will be a member of on-site Project Management team. The API Development will roll into a Legacy system Interface project to HQ ERP Systems. Prior experience working on design and development on SAP I/F projects is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity to experience Legacy interface with SAP for a large scale project with dynamic team environment.
• Strong working knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
• 3+ Years of experience in Java APIs.
• Extensive knowledge of Web programming language.
• Proficient with Web Services including JSON, SOAP & XML, RESTful
• Proficient with Database concepts and databases such as Oracle
• Proficient with tools SOAP UI, POSTMAN
• Experience in Design/Contract first approach development of SOAP/REST Services with contracts definition like PO/RFC.
• Experience with SOA Web Services and REST Services
• Strong understanding of OOPS.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills.
• Bilingual: Fluent English (Korean bilingual plus)
• Could be travel to Dallas TX, Austin TX in U.S
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.