WOONGJIN INC. is looking for an SAP Logistics Consultant for a multi-conglomerate name known worldwide.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze various business operations, needs and system requirements
- Perform unit or integration testing
- Create training materials and provide user training
- Full Lifecycle SAP Implementations with expertise in SD/LE/MM
- Experience with core SD/LE EDI interfaces such as EDI 850, 856 and 810
- Solution Design / Implementation / Post Implementation Support
- Create / Perform Test Plans / Executing Testing / Result Tracking
- Produce Training Materials / Documents
- Building Collaborative Relationships: be able to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 2-10 years of experience as an SAP Functional or Technical Consultant or similar role
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an Agile framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong knowledge of SAP logistics module such as SD/LE/MM
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.