What does a great Project Manager I do?
The Project Manager will oversee all product teams, their dependencies, manage risks and issues with stakeholders as Flight Controller of the client delivery
As a Project Manager, you can look forward to:
- Creating and maintaining value stream plan and budget
- Maintaining value stream risk and issue log
- Preparing management decisions
- Creating transparency on cross-dependencies
- Resolving cross-team conflicts
- Capturing client needs and cost/revenue calculation
- Spotting business opportunities among clients
- Connecting client people to solution delivery
- Statement of Work
- Value Stream plan (time, resources, budget)
- Stakeholder matrix and ceremonies
- Dependency matrix
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor of Science degree in the information systems or engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as project manager, preferably in the Financial Institution.
- Wealth Management /Capital Markets/ Banking Systems background
- Information Technology Experience
- Highly proficient in building project schedules
- Ability to clearly communicate to Senior Executives
- Proven effective communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Project Management Certification
Travel required: 20%
Tegra118 is driven by a single purpose: to build the future of wealth technology. We partner closely with our clients to deliver solutions that are relevant to their needs, today and tomorrow. Our associates' unique perspectives, informed by both deep industry expertise and a broader view of the fintech space, inspires us to stay ahead of change and push the boundaries of what's expected in wealth and asset management. As an industry leader for over three decades, we are proud of our heritage and our culture of openness and inclusivity, values that guide the way we work with one another and with our clients.
The foundation of all that we do lies in our proven, flexible technology, which grows with our clients as their needs change, to transform the way people interact with, manage, and grow and protect their wealth.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Tegra118 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
We are Tegra118. Building the future of wealth technology, together.