Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It's why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent's differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent's solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Operations Manager will provide leadership to a team o fNew Mexico Medicaid Claims and Pharmacy Managers and Supervisors through the various communication channels within Operations (telephone, email, written correspondence) to meet Conduent and contract goals and objectives as required.
The Operations Manager will report to the NM Account Manager. This role will provide leadership to the department, with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- The position is "on site" at the Albuquerque, NM site...
however, currently the work may be performed at home considering the economic and office impact of Covid-19*Will need to go into offce once per week (and will change per the economic impact of Covid-19)
- Provide leadership to claims, pharmacy benefits management, and drug rebate Managers, Supervisors, and other professional staff.
- Drives the overall business unit's performance to meet SLAs, adhere to business unit metrics and accomplish account performance goals.
- Drives the management of the employee teams through coaching and developing, addressing people matters, identifying development needs.
- Responsible for business unit compliance with organizational policies and local regulations.
- Identify customer requirements, developing plans for delivery, identifying and recruiting appropriate resources, assigning individuals responsibilities, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion and final delivery of a solution to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the New Mexico Human Services Department and Conduent staff to ensure open communication, cooperation, transparency, and timely issue resolution.
- Address inadequate quality issues with Managers and Supervisors in relation to reviews and corrections of calls monitored, and documents reviewed.
- Leads the transition from the Conduent legacy Medicaid Management Information System to new systems and oversee healthcare subject matter experts.
- Work closely with information systems implementation team to ensure go live timelines are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or similar field or 10 years managing Medicaid claims processing teams
- Knowledge of New Mexico Medicaid
- Ability to think critically and align account vision with programs and services within the department.
- Experience managing a large and diverse team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office--Word, Excel, Outlook, and, PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and interpret various reports and key performance indicators.
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Independent time management skills
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.