- Responsible for Failure Analysis & Corrective Action Reporting System, including from customers, internal, and to suppliers. Ensure follow-up and closure through regular review and follow-up
- Prepare and present periodic Management Reviews of the Quality System to senior management.
- Maintenance of Non-Conforming Material system, as well as collection and reporting of Costs of Poor Quality.
- Maintenance of ISO/AS Certifications and assessment interface with 3rd party Registrar.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate and effective for organization.
- Interface with Customers on all Quality and Training issues.
- Lead Problem Solving Kaizen events.
- Reporting and Improvement of all quality-related KPI’s.
- Coordinating the scheduling and performance of internal audits.
- Proactively maintain the established calibration program.
- Assisting the management team and providing quality assurance support as necessary throughout all program phases; proposal, contract review, development, prototype, first article, production, shipment, warranty returns.
- Manage in-process inspection, final quality inspection, and receiving inspection teams.
- Establish and maintain AS9102 FAIR process.
- Establish and improve upon quality control plans for all products.
- Lead Quality specific Gemba Walk
- Lead 5S activities.
- Supervisor department personnel.
- Management, training and mentoring of direct reports.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 5 plus years of manufacturing in the defense electronic industry
- Aerospace Quality System Standards regulations experience
- Excellent presentation skills both written and verbally
- ITAR Compliance required