Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Business Development Manager reports into the Commercial Head and is responsible for delivering regional business growth by managing the JBPs (Joint Business Plans) with local partners (Distributors and KAs supplied directly) in the markets of responsibility. You are the real owner of the relationship with the distributors, you ensure the budget delivery, you drive growth and you're a true ambassador for our brands and products. Your role will be highly analytical in nature and will involve working closely with data to make key decisions. You will engage in a variety of tasks including sales, successful launching of Kraft Heinz products, forecasting, coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation and most of all, developing and driving growth opportunities. You will be part of a team with other Business Development Managers of varying seniority.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of annual sales objectives for both retail and food service channels
- Distributor Management
- Driving growth opportunities through increasing distribution, launching new products, expansion of portfolio and category in the region, winning tenders for food service
- Ownership of the volume forecasts
- Pricing implementation
- Internal Stakeholder management: You will be working closely with your peers (Trade Marketing manager, Finance PPM) to deliver results and present monthly performance of the region to the BU leadership team
! Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included), or be an EU Citizen, in order to proceed for this position. Please make sure you put your nationality on your resume. Unfortunately, we can't proceed with non-European citizens who need support for a working permit.
- A Bachelor's degree holder, a Master's degree will be considered as a plus
- 4+ years' experience in a similar/relevant position in Sales/Business Development
- Good analytical skills are a must
- Experience with Distributors, and in Eastern European Countries is a massive advantage
- Language skills: fluent in English both written and oral
- Other skills: Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability to simplify
We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Commercial sense
You don't only want to win; you hate to lose. You're always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
We're a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Result driven
- You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company.
What we offer you / You deserve
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- Lots of visibility to senior management at Kraft Heinz
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in making big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!