- Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a software system with 1000+ concurrent users.
- Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management, in accordance with Department of Education standards.
- Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
- Design and develop complex user interfaces using HTML/CSS/JS and PowerSchool TIENET CMS platform.
- Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
- Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
- Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
- Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team members to perform debugging.
- Experience designing and developing Web applications using Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server.
- Experience in MVC, including Entity Framework, Telerik/Kendo controls.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, designing database tables, stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Experience with .Net Web Services, WCF or Web API.
- Experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Any Microsoft or similar developer certifications.