Various Shift & Weekends
Provides prompt, efficient, courteous services to patients while taking high-quality radiographs. This individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served. They must also have the ability to assess data reflective of the patient¿s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients requirements and provide the care needed.
- Satisfactory completion of formal radiology technology training program in an AMA approved school
- New Graduates accepted
- Clinical experience within Radiology
- Prefer hospital based experience
- ARRT Radiography Registered
- Basic Life Support
- NYS Reg Radiology Tech
Competencies and skills:
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Ability to work within common computer systems and programs
- Work requires the ability to move throughout the campus
- Position requires prolonged standing
- Exposure to radiation
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.