As a Rehabilitation Aide you will transport patients and maintains supply inventories and ensures orderliness and cleanliness of work areas.
- Transports patients, independently, to and from department. Assembles and places equipment and supplies for use. Places patients in position for treatment and assists in transfers.
- Assists professional staff in ordering supplies. Orders linens and maintains linen closet in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintains equipment and working area in clean, orderly condition.
- Performs a variety of duties essential to the function of the department such as taking messages, entering and retrieving basic information into/from computer, performing messenger duties, etc.
- Transports equipment and supplies.
- Assists in workshops, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior patient care experience, preferred.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills, required. Basic computer data entry and retrieval skills.