Spend your summer working with our industry experts to identify opportunities and create efficiencies that support our global business. You will make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
What You Can Expect
This 10-week program — a talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program — will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, innovation and strategy, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk and maintain our global reputation for excellence. You will gain insight into various phases of key business projects and initiatives across the firm. You will also see how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
- Analytics: Lead or participate in projects and tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities, challenges, and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management: Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage with the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report, and address project issues while identifying, documenting, and vetting potential solutions.
- Process Improvement: Lead or participate in the development of a critical initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses, and size opportunities. Synthesize findings, formulate recommendations, and develop change support materials for improvements.
By working in one of the above disciplines, you will gain a comprehensive view of the firm. You will build your knowledge, network, and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Upon successful completion of the 10 week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
Locations you may join:
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas/Plano, TX
- Newark/Wilmington, DE
- New York Metro Area
- Tampa, FL
You will be given the opportunity to select up to three location preferences on your application. Potential placement could include any of our offices within the city's metropolitan area.
You are a leader with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
This role is a pipeline to our full-time Corporate Analyst Development Program, which is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this summer analyst role.
- A well-rounded academic background – minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S., or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with an expected graduation date of December 2021 or May 2022
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to thrive in ever changing environments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information while using it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- A desire to participate in a rotational program across all lines of business
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- All candidates must have eligibility to work permanently in the U.S.
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences, and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it's important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To get started, enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. If you are a current JPMC employee, use your JPMC email address to apply for jobs internally. Do not use an email address with ".edu" extension as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you'll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It's an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you'll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.