- This position will require additional background and drug screening as required by public sector clients
The Director of Client Services is responsible the management and direction of the Client Services Team made up of Solutions Architects, and Data Security supporting Workiva Sales Teams, Customers, Solutions, and Vertical Markets. This individual creates and improves processes for scaling and identifies long-range issues and recommends options for courses of action.
Direction: Responsible for the direction of the Client Services Team
- Responsible for scaling team and consulting services practice
- Identifies short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Direct the team on best practices, set quarterly metrics, and objectives, and assist with escalations in the field
Growth, Development, and Maintenance: Responsible for ensuring the growth and development of the Client Services Team with a focus of Customer First
- Identifies and develops team members for growth and future leadership opportunities
- Maintains the team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training team managers
- Maintains team results by counseling and disciplining team managers; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Fosters growth within teams with a focus on Customer First through goal setting strategies
- Create and analyze metrics that monitor team performance
What You'll Need
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Business acumen
- Customer service
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong phone skills required
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to successfully multi-task
- Effectively determine priorities and meet deadlines
- General technology experience
- Proven ability to meet established timelines
- 3+ years experience as a Solution Architect or Subject Matter Expert Manager
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant work experience
- 50% - 75% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- 50-75% Travel required
Where You'll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we've created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today's most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.