Cadre is seeking a talented, analytical and highly motivated Finance Analyst who is excited to be a crucial part of the finance team in our NYC office. The role requires not only a strong understanding of core corporate finance, but also an understanding of business operations and strategy. We are looking for a team member who can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where innovation and creativity are critical components to success.
In this role, you will work very closely with and report directly to Cadre's Director of Finance. You will assist with the company's short-term and long-term financial forecasting, key metric analysis, and financial reporting. You will also help with financial modeling and key strategic financial projects.
You'll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and in close collaboration with company executive leadership, seasoned investment professionals, marketing & sales, operations, and the legal team.
What You'll Do:
- Gain a deep understanding of business drivers and fundamentals to help solve complex business problems throughout the company
- Assist with forecasting and financial planning for the company
- Help maintain long-term consolidated company forecast model
- Serve as operational finance partner to business teams around the organization, helping to define key metrics that will driver our business and help measure our progress
- Assist the Executive Team on Board level communications, including quarterly presentations and ad hoc analyses to VC investors
- Support the Executive Team on corporate development initiatives, including potential future fundraising and/or M&A
- Conduct various ad hoc financial analyses to drive key business decisions across the organization
- Play a key role in the annual budgeting process, and lead monthly budget to actual reporting
- Provide monthly financial reporting and insights, cost tracking, KPI reporting to different teams across the company
What You Have:
- 2 - 3 years of work experience at an investment banking, private equity or management consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Exceptional problem-solving, business judgment, and analytical skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Heightened attention to detail – must be meticulous and consistently accurate
- Self-motivated, with proven success thriving in a highly dynamic environment
- MS Excel mastery required (with experience in building financial models, analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports)
- Experience with data analysis tools (Tableau, Looker, SQL) is a plus