WHO WE ARE
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
The Accountant will be responsible for supporting the accounting/finance team with day-to-day responsibilities, quarter-end close of the financial statements, and analytical reporting. This individual will have an opportunity to learn and grow within a fast growing and dynamic Consulting firm.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work directly with US Financial Controller, US Chief Accountant, Global Finance team to prepare quarterly financial statements and reporting
- Use QuickBooks to perform accounting functions (A/P, A/R, etc.)
- Perform month and quarter end account reconciliations
- Monthly invoicing for clients and time tracking for the consultant workforce using management software (AlibeeZ)
- Employee expense tracking, reporting, and processing
- Participate in process improvements and one-off special projects
- Available to provide assistance throughout the accounting organization
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 1-2 years in Public Accounting
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and reconciliation experience
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from Manager to meet objectives
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and GSuite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc.)
- Experience using accounting software (QuickBooks a plus)
- Drive to excel
- Produces accurate work products in a timely manner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.