YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as LMS Assistant now and drive a new type of hospitality experience at our Park Avenue South Office. Discover career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
The LMS Assistant reports to the Learning Design Manager. As a LMS Administrator you will lead the Dayforce Learning System, including implementation project, which includes: developing and validating requirements, data migration, overall configuration and testing. You will be responsible for developing, building and/or maintaining all elements related to LMS functionality, including system updates and upgrades, content integrations and creation, learning and credentialing paths, business process steps, notifications and reporting.
You will provide LMS end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
In addition, this role will help deliver on the learning strategy.
- Set up and run webinars and virtual learning sessions, coordinates with vendors/partners to maintain a regular schedule of learning offerings
- Build and deploy eLearning and instructor-led courses within the LMS.
- This includes establishing a governance model, implementing strategies for learning content on available channels, testing and quality assurance of course content within the LMS.
- Assist in developing and updating training materials; work with vendors to test and deploy new courses
- Day to day curation, updating and overall management of content on intranet, LMS, and SharePoint/Teams sites
- Project manage channel and website maintenance, on a seasonal and ad-hoc basis
- Integrates technology and other innovation into in-person and online classrooms
- Collect feedback such as learner feedback, evaluations, learning assessments and instructor evaluations for course updates, delivery enhancements and new content development.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1 years' experience as an LMS Assistant or support specialist.
- General understanding of instructional design methods (ADDIE model preferred) for both eLearning training, instructor-led
training and creating instructionally sound materials.
- Experience with standard Microsoft 365 tools (Excel, PPT) as well as collaboration tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- Experience with web conferencing software (GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect).
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, course author ware (Adobe Captivate, Articulate), video editing software a plus.
- Reporting and data extraction (through LMS and Excel)
- Pay Type Salary
- New York, NY, USA