We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver
We are passionate abouthigh performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manger who will report into the Senior Manager of Brand Marketing based out of Hudson Yards New York Office. This individual will manage activations around key cultural moments and support the development and execution of the annual campaign.
- Manage the translation of insights into a culturally-relevant strategies, opportunities and value propositions, and articulate implications and impacts for the company
- Lead complex cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, clear communication, seamless integration and timely execution of campaign deliverables
- Work closely with internal creative and relevant content teams on ideation and development of brand efforts, as well as the acquisition team on brand media plans
- Develop creative briefs based on brand strategy and key insights
- Influence and guide the development of high-quality creative assets
- Use campaign data to turn learnings into actionable insights, develop plans for how we will measure our marketing and analyze results for campaign optimization
- 4-6 years of brand building experience, preferably in consumer products and developing premium brands.
- Prior experience working in cross-functional teams
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and influencing skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders
- Skilled and passionate about analytics and creativity
- Passion for fitness and wellness lifestyle
- BA required, MBA preferred.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website athttps://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.