New York, New York
Night (United States of America)
Be an Advocate, a Care Taker, a Friend to Patients.
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City's premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
In this role, the Nurse's Aide thrives at the bedside as invaluable care providers. You provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Measure and record temperatures, pulses, respiration and blood pressure. The Nurse's Aide complements the nursing process by assisting in the individualized care of patients.
This is a part time, night shift position which includes working weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience as a certified nurses aid.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certificate
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.