Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our OnSite Implementation team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to support the client and internal teams on athenaNet implementation projects. But enough about us; let's talk about you.
You are consultative and can manage multiple clients and projects at once. You show your resourcefulness by finding creative ways to execute, even when there's not a predetermined path to follow. Building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions come naturally to you. You are an influencer on your team and others can count on you.
The Team: Our OnSite Implementation team facilitates and executes the athenaNet configuration process and client End User training and support, promoting best practices for athenaNet setup and workflows. They are responsible for supporting client completion of deliverables, and working on multiple client projects at one time, with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Develop training plans and client-specific workflow documentation; conduct client train through live sessions and recorded webinars
- Assess client needs and share best practice workflows and related documents to the client during the workflow development process
- Plan, manage, monitor and execute projects for diverse clients, ranging from mid-sized independent medical groups to large/national health systems
- Participate and demonstrate competency in product knowledge via athenahealth training (new releases, new processes) sessions, and programs for advanced certification (Specialty Training, etc.)
- Attend and support client Go-Live activities including onsite engagements
- Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years relevant client services/professional experience, Healthcare and/or Consulting experience preferred
- Previous experience with athena products and services preferred
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects with tight deadlines and time constraints
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in any of our US offices. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other US locations in Atlanta, Austin and Belfast, ME.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or "athenistas") are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
athenahealth is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that's why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We're happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us at
email@example.com for assistance.