Who are we?
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, and entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, and Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
Reporting to the VP of Business Analytics, the Senior Business Analyst is accountable for delivering analytics, insights and recommendations to the various business units within the fuboTV organization. This critical team function is responsible for reporting and analysis, as well as business decision support including:
- Forecasts for fuboTV's paid subscriptions
- Understanding and articulating the various factors impacting business and financial performance.
- Developing and maintaining reports and dashboards
Specific Accountabilities Include:
- Ensure the business has clear visibility into revenue, trials, conversion metrics, ARPU, lifetime value, acquisition costs, channel performance and modeling of cohorts of customers for a variety of purposes.
- Create new dashboards and reports to track and communicate outcomes and provide recommendations.
- Support the business by identifying new opportunities via data insights and analyses
- Proactively identify risks based on planned actions.
- Partner with business intelligence team on data, reporting and table structures.
- Support all internal teams
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field
- 3-5 years' experience as an analyst, preferably for a subscription-based business.
- Exceptional quantitative analytic and modeling skills
- Expert level Excel
- Experience using Tableau
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency with a site or event tracking tool: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, or comparable
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarize data insights into written documents and present in executive meetings.
- Problem solving and ability to think logically and proactively
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company