New York, New York
Day (United States of America)
Enter a New Era at NYP
Senior Clinical Nutritionist - Registered Dietitian / RD - Transplant
Nutritionists at NewYork-Presbyterian never stop innovating. The best in the field, our Nutritionists have moved beyond diet into the realms of preventative and community care. We employ a consultant-like approach along with state-of-the-art technology to support clinically diverse cases. We're respected, participating members of the multidisciplinary team and reporting our highest ever patient and employee satisfaction scores. You can help Make It Possible.
Bring your acute care experience to NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. Here you will work with a dynamic team and a diverse in-patient population. You will have the opportunity to educate dietetic interns and staff, as you develop nutrition treatment programs to ensure optimal nutritional care, in accordance with established procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Master's degree
- 2 years of critical care experience as a Registered Dietitian
- Bachelor's degree in Dietetics/Nutrition
- 3 years experience as a Registered Dietitian
- New York State Registered Dietitian License
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.